Warning: Your Web Browser is outdated and may not be compatible with many features of this site. Click Here to Learn MoreFor individuals using screen readers or similar accessibility aids, click here to skip the header and main navigation.
Fiscal Years (FY) 2012 -2015
Ohio Shared Services journey continues with improvement to existing processes while expanding programs, service lines and agency partnerships.
- First edition of Ohio Shared Services Insider eNewsletter released
- Ohio Shared Services processed 81,372 Expense Report Reimbursements for state employees traveling on state business
- The Contact Center received 34,575 calls, achieving 91 percent First Call Resolution
- The Accounts Payable service line processed 95,377 transactions for partner agencies
- Supplier Operations processed 30,250 requests received from suppliers, providers and state agencies
Among highlights of its performance in FY 2013, Ohio Shared Services:
- Invited as a Case in Point presenter at The 2013 Public Sector and Education Shared Services Summit: Navigating to New Value, Harvard University
- Processed 80,152 Expense Report Reimbursements for state employees traveling on state business
- Contact Center received 34,929 calls, achieving 82.5 percent First Call Resolution
- Accounts Payable service lines processed 137,266 transactions for partner agencies
- Supplier Operations processed 26,750 requests received from suppliers, providers and state agencies