Contact Center Offerings
Ohio Shared Services is pleased to offer state agencies the use of our extensive Contact Center operation to enhance your existing business processes.
• Our fully operational Contact Center facility currently supports Ohio Shared Services business, with a team of experienced associates, with expansion capability to serve your business needs.
• A call center solution that provides the following capabilities:
• Cisco Unified Contact Center solution
• Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) telephony system, phone handsets and wireless headsets, providing clean sound and advanced call feature capabilities
• Automated Call Distribution (ACD), allowing for efficient routing of direct calls to the proper associate
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), allowing screen "pop ups" which puts pertinent customer information in front of the associate as the call arrives
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM), allowing assignment, tracking, and management of call requests, using either the existing OAKS solution or an agency solution provided to Ohio Shared Services
• CallCopy solution, allowing for recording of audio and video files of call for quality assurance
• Responding to and providing solutions to requests by email and fax inquiries.
• Automated offsite electronic backups and business continuity agreements are in place to ensure smooth business transitions.
• Providing comprehensive metrics reporting on key performance indicators, productivity, service levels, abandonment rates; including real-time screen monitors communicating similar metrics.
• Designing custom solutions based on unique requirements for agency-specific CTI and web-based live chat, as part of custom package at additional cost.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with your team. We can demonstrate our call center solution and gather your requirement to build an environment that meets your business needs. For more information, please contact us at 1.877.644.6771.