Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Ohio Shared Services is committed to providing our customers easy access to their documents through our ECM and retention services.
Our service offering includes:
• A secured environment featuring high-speed scanners from OPEX (www.opex.com).
• Scanners allow conversion from sealed envelopes to electronic documents with maximum efficiency.
• The ability to intake new documents with an impressive service level, while providing intake of existing documentation as a "back file" operation.
• Automated import of documents arriving as faxes or email attachments.
• Automated processing of barcodes where available.
• Flexibility to develop data entry options for indexing purposes.
• Electronic document storage in a proven document management system used by other agencies today.
• Automated offsite backups and business continuity agreements in place.
• Secure short-term paper storage (assumes paper will be shipped back to agency or destroyed at agreed upon intervals).
• Electronic transmission of results to your facility via File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
• Web-based access to documents with flexible security, document versioning, and check in/out capabilities.
• Reporting of productivity and service level metrics where appropriate with bi-directional scorecards that track Ohio Shared Services and the agency.
• A custom solution that can be designed based on specific requirements for agency-specific workflow and system integration as part of an enhanced package at additional cost.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with your team. We can demonstrate our ECM service and gather your requirement to build an environment that meets your business needs. For more information, please contact us at 1.877.644.6771.