Warning: Your Web Browser is outdated and may not be compatible with many features of this site. Click Here to Learn MoreFor individuals using screen readers or similar accessibility aids, click here to skip the header and main navigation.
Ohio Shared Services provides support to our agency partners through our extensive Contact Center operation.
- Our fully operational Contact Center facility currently supports Ohio Shared Services business, with a team of experienced associates, with expansion capability to serve your business needs.
- A call center solution that provides the following capabilities:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center solution, which includes the following:
- Screen "pop ups" which puts pertinent customer information in front of the associate as the call arrives
- Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) telephony system, phone handsets and wireless headsets, providing clean sound and advanced call feature capabilities
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD), allowing for efficient routing of direct calls to the proper associate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), allowing assignment, tracking, and management of call requests, using either the existing OAKS solution or an agency solution provided to Ohio Shared Services
- Zoom Quality Management, allowing for recording of audio and video files of call for quality assurance
- Responding to and providing solutions to requests by email and fax inquiries.
- Automated offsite electronic backups and business continuity agreements are in place to ensure smooth business transitions.
- Providing comprehensive metrics reporting on key performance indicators, average speed of answer, service levels, abandonment rates; including real-time screen monitors communicating similar metrics.
For more information, please contact us at 1.877.644.6771.