Ohio Shared Services has transformed the way the state of Ohio works with the Ohio business community by:
- Consolidated processing of agency supplier invoices
- Utilizing Supplier Portal, an OAKS Supplier self-service module
- Shifting toward online storage and processing of supplier forms
More information on each of these changes is included below.
Ohio Shared Services processes supplier invoices in an effort to provide suppliers with one customer experience. Some agencies currently partnering with Ohio Shared Services for invoice processing are listed below.
- Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- Office of Budget and Management (OBM)
- Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
- Ohio Department of Aging (AGE)
- Ohio Department of Agriculture (AGR)
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD)
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS)
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (DRC)
- Ohio Department of Taxation (TAX)
- Ohio Department of Youth Services (DYS)
- Opportunties for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD)
Supplier Portal, a self-service online module, provides suppliers the ability to log in and view the real-time status of their purchase orders, invoices and payment information. Click here to learn more.
In addition, Ohio Shared Services provides the following supplier services:
- 1099 Form Processing
- Supplier Phone Inquiries
- Supplier Registration including EFT Maintenance
Ohio Shared Services maintains the state's supplier database and supplier forms to better the state's ability to work with suppliers. Click here to be redirected to the Supplier Portal.
For more information on Ohio Shared Services invoice processing or supplier operations, please submit an inquiry via our contact us page.