Ohio Shared Services Vendor Forms
To view PDF files, download Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
• Dear State of Ohio Potential Vendor Letter (OBM-7502) (PDF Version)
• Vendor Information Form (OBM-5657) (PDF Version)
• IRS Form W-9 (PDF Version)
• IRS Form W-8ECI (PDF Version)
• Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit of EFT Payments (OBM-4310) (PDF Version)
• State Employee Information Form (OBM-3458) (PDF Version)
• 1099_Correction_Duplicate_Form (OBM-7501) (PDF Version)
Where to Send Your Forms
Ohio Shared Services strives to provide all of our customers with an exceptional customer service experience, or as we like to call it, Service First. To help us serve you better, please download and complete the forms and send them to:
||Ohio Shared Services
PO Box 182880
Columbus, OH 43218-2880
|| 614-338-4781 or
For more information on Ohio Shared Services vendor forms, please submit an inquiry via our contact us page or call 614-338-4781 or 1.877.OHIOSS1 (1.877.644.6771).
For assistance with submitting invoices or any of the above forms by email or fax, the job aid provides step-by-step instructions:
• Vendor Maintenance Submission Job Aid (PDF Version)
For Microsoft 2007, the Word forms contain macros and may require that you "Enable active content" via the Security Settings in Microsoft Word. To enable active content in Microsoft 2007:
• Click on the Name of the Form
• Select Open or Save
• Under the Toolbar, you may see the words, "Security Warning. Some active content has been disabled"
• Click Options
• Click Enable This Content
For instructions on enabling active content in earlier versions of Microsoft 2007, please review the help section in Microsoft Word or, download the PDF version of the form using the link above. You can email, fax, or mail the form to Ohio Shared Services. For your convenience, contact information is printed on the bottom of every form. If you experience difficulty using this feature, please contact Ohio Shared Services at 1.614.338.4781 or 1.877.OHIOSS1 (1.877.644.6771).