OBM Shared Services is fully committed to state and federal Equal Employment Opportunity laws, which guarantee a workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment.
That commitment, set forth in OBM's Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy, provides the following rights to all our employees and to applicants for employment here:
- The right to freedom from discrimination in employment;
- The right to equal opportunity in hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, recruitment, discipline, layoff, rate of compensation, training and all other aspects of the employment process;
- The right to file a complaint if you believe discrimination has occurred.
Discrimination against employees and applicants due to:
- National origin (ancestry),
- Military status (past, present or future),
- Age (40 years of age or older),
- Genetic information,
- or Sexual orientation
You can file a complaint with OBM here:
- OBM's Equal Opportunity Officer:
30 E Broad Street, 35th Floor
Columbus OH 43215-3457
- The State of Ohio's Equal Opportunity Program Manager:
Ohio Department of Administrative Services
Equal Opportunity Division
- OBM Employees may also file a complaint with
Any other OBM supervisor or manager,
OBM's Human Resources Director or Deputy Director of Operations
- OBM Employees can access the full Anti-Discrimination Policy and Anti-Harassment Policy at OBM@Work
How long do you have to file the complaint?
- Within 30 days of the incident